Tuesday 26 April 2016

Dribblin

Today Fred's and I did some shopping as he has been teething so badly and I wanted to treat him to make him feel a bit better. Firstly we got some essentials from Tesco-

  • Baby storage pots- these are little pots we put his spare dummys in for travelling as he loves to throw them. We get the cheapy but goody ones- a pound for a pack of 4. They're also good for snacks.
  • Tommee Tippee Explora Disposable Bibs- we love these! They are a little pricey (£3 for 20) but so handy for when we are out as it saves us having a messy bib to carry round after Fred's has finished. And let me tell you they get pretty messy (and always orange-WHY do they make baby food orange?!)
  • Bonjela- we have tried other teething gels but the classic baby Bonjela is Freddie's fave and seems to work for him.
  • Dribble bibs- ok so not technically an 'essential' because we have a million bibs already but these were so lovely. They were a pack of two small dribble bibs one white with pastel blue clouds one and the other pastel blue with 'mummy knows best' on it. 
Then we got some other goodies-
  • Pyjamas- i so wish that they had these on the website but I think they are really new so aren't on there yet. I won't be able to do them justice but it is a two piece set with a light blue top with 'little dreamer' written on a dark blue cloud and then white leggings with pastel blue clouds on. We have finally moved from sleepsuits to pyjamas as trying to get those bloody buttons done up on Fred's is a challenge. They were such a bargain at £6 and deffo don't look like typical supermarket pjs!!
  • Changing mat- our changing mat has been the same trusty one since Fred's was born, but sadly it has done its last bum change and is looking rather worse for wear- so it was time to replace it. We got him this grey and white star one from Mothercare- I am a bit obsessed with grey at the moment plus it's the colour of Fred's nursery so fits in perfectly. Another bargain at only £6! (Literally am such a savvy shopper today, me!!)
  • Teething bibs- when I was pregnant with Fred's I picked up one of the 'Neckerchew' bibs by Cheeky Chompers. He was never really fussed with it through all of his first teeth- they didn't seem to cause him too much of a problem, but recently he has been having a bit of teething trouble and he has loved the Neckerchew and you'll see him in it most of the time. It has a teething triangle attached to it which he loves to chew on that soothes his gums and the fabric layers are so thick that his clothes stay dry underneath. It is also they are reversible so you get two bibs in one which is ideal if you want to put it with an outfit and washes an absolute dream. I am so so so glad I picked one up when I did. We have the 'Preppy Stripes' style so I have ordered two more styles- the 'Simple Classic' and the 'Twinkle Twinkle'. They are a mummy and baby must have.
               
  • Foxs Felts Tag and Teethe-the most gorgeous teether I ever did see. I love foxs felts- freds already has one of their teething rings which is personalised and it is beautiful. I never ever thought of wood being a good teether but it makes sense as it has natural anti bacterial properties and is a nice firm surface to chew on. But then I saw THIS and I knew freds had to have it. He adores texture and this comforter come teether has plenty of taggies for him to feel and did I mention the gorgeous print. It also features the inbuilt wooden teething ring so is the best of both worlds. I got it personalised too which just makes it that extra bit special. I can't wait for it to arrive and I will review it properly but I already know from past experience it is going to be bloody ace.                                                                               tagnteethegreycloud                        


    Fingers crossed these bits will help make getting this pesky tooth through that little bit easier. He does look so cute with teeth though xxxxx
those top teeth  xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment